At Chick-fil-A, serving in our team is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Hot Springs Chick-fil-A is where your work matters! Come join a team that cares about your future and will help make you a better, more valuable version of yourself!
The kitchen is truly the heart of where our customer impact begins. As the kitchen manager you will lead the Heart of House (Kitchen) team in pursuit of operational and financial managment excellence. Specifically this role is a leader and critical component in ensuring that Hot Springs Chick-fil-A is successful in the following areas:
- Food Safety
- Financial Stewardship management through Food Cost, Labor Cost and Repairs & Maint.
- Quarterly and Yearly Performance Planning
- Heart of House Staffing and Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Heart of House Team
- Organizational Purpose and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Cultivate restaurant culture of growth minded team members and leaders, stewardship, excitement and generosity.
- Inject our purpose into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday operations.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Owner/Operator.
- Ensure Financial Management Systems are in place throughout the restaurant
- Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by creating, leading, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A.
- Manage and improve current kitchen team system for all schedule and shift changes among Heart of House Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Perform accountability measures for actions that do not meet CFA standards and execute discipline documentation for all team members who fail to meet expectations.
- Working with Director Team througout the hiring process by completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Invest in assistant manager leadership development and operational performance.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures. Ensure and coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to work well with the public/network
- Good business sense, achiever
- Good written/verbal communicator
- Strong project/time management skills
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Skilled in time management
- Self-Directed and highly organized
- Associates or Culinary Degree
- 2 Years Kitchen Leadership Experience
- This is a full time position.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.