Work with the Director - Back of the House (BOH) Financial Management in pursuit of excellence in BOH Operations and Financial Management. Specifically this role is a leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A Hot Springs is successful in the following areas:
- Financial Stewardship management through Food Cost, Labor Cost and Repairs & Maint.
- Yearly & Quarterly Planning
- Back of House Staffing and Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Back of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Continue to grow our restaurant culture of growth and hospitality minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement, creativity and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Owner/Operator.
- Ensure Financial Management Systems are in place throughout the restaurant
- Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by creating, leading, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A.
- Manage and improve current kitchen team system for all schedule and shift changes among BOH Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Perform accountability measures for actions that do not meet CFA standards and execute discipline documentation for all team members who fail to meet expectations.
- Working with Director Team througout the hiring process by completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Ensure Area Leaders are performing accountability measures for actions that do not meet Chick-fil-A standards as well as violations of the Team Member Handbook.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures. Ensure and coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to work well with the public/network
- Good business sense, achiever
- Good written/verbal communicator
- Strong project/time management skills
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Skilled in time management
- Self-Directed and highly organized
- Associates or Culinary Degree
- 2 Years Kitchen Leadership Experience
- This is a full time position.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.