At Chick-fil-A, serving in our team is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Hot Springs Chick-fil-A is where your work matters! Come join a team that cares about your future and will help make you a better, more valuable version of yourself!
Hot Springs Chick-fil-A Team Members are motivated to execute responsibilities with excellence and create a remarkable experience for customers and fellow team members.
- Full Knowledge of and compliance to Chick-fil-A Operational Requirements and Hot Springs Chick-fil-A Policy
- Serve our customers and prepare products adhering to Food Safety and Product Quality Requirements
- Steward our environment by working in a way to keep area safe, clean, organized,i and tidy, at all times
- Steward your role by knowing and executing your positional and/or leadership responsibilities with excellence.
- Steward your team by reflecting our core and treating others with honor, dignity and respect (HDR)
- Part Time - Available to work a minimum of 21 hrs/week and Saturdays. Starting wage $13/hr
- Full Time - Available to work Monday - Saturday, between 6 am and 6 pm, 40 hrs/week minimun. Starting wage $15/hr
- Other - Availability other than Full Time and Part Time. Starting wage varies.
- Adhere to Chick-fil-A Operational Requirements and Hot Springs Chick-fil-A Policy
- Mindset to serve customers first, work together, take great care of your responsibilities and continuously improve yourself and our business.
- Minimum Lifting Requirements of 40 lbs.
Skills and Mindset
- Takes initiative
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Willing to actively resolve conflict.
- Consistent and Dependable
- Choose Positive Perspective
- Thrives while working with a team
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.